Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sixteen Sausis of Twenty Eleven

"Breathe out, so I can breathe you in." -Foo Fighters; "Everlong"

Amazing. Awesome. Astounding. Awe-inspiring. Attractive. Adorable. Admirable. Ambrosial. Affecting. Bewildering. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Bright. Brilliant. Chic. Classic. Courtly. Cultured. Colorful. Cool. Dumbfounding. Dear. Dainty. Dignified. Mysterious. Sumptuous.

The meticulous style of my life is not satisfied by the mystery.

The loss of you is like an wave of depth that cannot be pleased. Like something literally taken away from my soul that leaves me to only guess when or what. My heart breaks when I know that we are apart, and is full when we are together. What other loss was there with Friday, but a material possession and a true friend.

'Short days and long opinions,
hopeful ideas were lost with time.
But crazy dreams continue on?
Sonnets for challenge,
yet poetry for life.
Never falling in your home.'

No comments:

Post a Comment