Monday, January 2, 2012

January Second of Twenty Twelve

I can't believe it's already the beginning of the year.

I've had this song stuck in my head since 2008. I swear it's such a gooood song.
Anyways, here it is: "Fidelity" by Regina Specktor









I got a new phone today. It's the HTC Evo 3D.
It's a pretty good phone. Of course I'm still getting used to it, but I like it so far. Jk, I totally wanted the original Evo, but I'm not going to be a brat about it.

Also,

I've seen you every day for a week. I'm so crazy about him it's ridiculous. It's so silly and girly, but I just can't help it. I want to say I've never felt this way before, and I honestly don't think I have.
He's just so cute. :3

The Iowa Caucus is tomorrow. Oh dear God, I hope they vote for Ron Paul.

'Explosions of color,
desperate to please.
Make me famous.
Left in black in white,
forced to mature.
Please make me famous.'

No comments:

Post a Comment