Thursday, February 17, 2011

Seventeen of Vasaris of Twenty Eleven

Running through the mysterious woods, who cries more than the lone girl? Everyone. She runs away from her life, her morals, her beliefs. She abdicated her security and standards for a life of risk. "Would you like to play a game?" And no one runs and strays from the path quicker than her. No one has fallen to their desires faster. Her alacrity led her somewhere new. She is the easiest corrupted, changed, and conquered. And this is not something she arrogates. The proof is what has not yet been determined. To use a cliché, like an angel, she fell from her Heaven. And the question becomes, why would even leave glory? Why would anyone walk away from the beautiful approbation that they worked so hard to achieve?

Can I borrow your phone?

The answer is simple. Okay, that's a lie. Life was made to vex it's players, and only a zealot could make it through. Everything is a trick of the light, and nothing will be anodyne. Anyways, the answer is simple, but with complex reasons and though processes behind it. Because I want to be yoked to you. It's all a concept of love and wants. Because that winsome boy came and swept me off her feet. Sure, his love didn't come to her easily, more like something vicious. However, every day now is beautiful. Sure, her wantonness isn't how her parents, or herself, saw her future self, but she loves it. She embraces who she is now. "I'm not fat."

However, I'm going to abscond from the above conversation and move on to a topic more serious. There's no way to phrase this that abates what it means, what it involves, what it represents. Who knows what could happen before the end? Everything whirls in my head and is variegated. For this could possibly be a debt I cannot pay but with suffering, nothing I could amortize and get rid of. I wish it were something I could walk away from, something that I could abjure and be like, "Peace, bitches." However, it is not. This is a situation of antipathy. For, when I think of it, an acidulous note hits my heart, and I think about the consequences. Why did I have an aberrant moment?! The thoughts of this make my brain feel wizened.

The coincidence is that a drunken girl is is a situation similar to mine but more likely. I am a similar situation with a drunk girl. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

'Tired, abstemious food breaks not the bland barrier,
With the verdant forest to cover the mistakes.
The superego abased me,
and the wan face of a girl with a rubber band.
And the xenophobes cry
for the anachronistic Italian lovers.'

1 comment:

  1. Man that nigga's evo wouldn't have died that quick. He musta spilled some orange drank on it.

    ReplyDelete