Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twenty-Six Vasaris of Twenty Eleven

I realize now that the last few posts I've had are only for English class. She's taken over my blog, that English teacher has!

It's funny how easy this is. Moving forward and loving on. There's no need to look behind. Everything that was left behind you is what you left behind, by choice, by heart, with mind. There's nothing left to say about it.

I become faced with my own dilemma, however. In that week, where there was so much conflict, risk, possibility. Where I had everything I wanted and spent (collectively) twenty dollars in consequences. Where did that lead me. And the longer I thought, the harder it was. To say that I would let go. That was a scary thought. I hated everything about that subject, but there was a flash-a moment where I didn't want one stripe. Luckily, I got what I wanted in reality (not in craziness) and went on my merry way.

Here we go with boys again.

'Geometry is about circles,
with play about cats.
Boys with crushes,
and girls who blush.
Don't trip in the upward sand,
kiss in the cracks.'

No comments:

Post a Comment