Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kovo Twenty-Nine of Twenty Eleven

Star Wars anyone? Or, should I say Star Wars=Frankenstein. I have discovered this as the truth and it shall be exposed to the world!

Yes, followers of the infamous Star Wars, you have copied a novel for England! And written by a woman (shame on you!). Victor Frankenstein is completely obsessed with life and death when his mother dies. Sound familiar? Anakin Skywalker became obsessed with power as his mother died. But this power was only so that he could control life and death and stop death completely. The idea is common, yes, but the idea here is definitely copied. How could anything be so similar. Please, don't tell me the rest of it isn't the same, I knew that already. But this point (above^) is true, so STFU.

Anyways, my topic of the day is patience. I love patience, I practically worship it. But, there will be days when I don't want to wait. It's not that I can't, but sometimes I'd rather know and let life go forward than wait and wait and wait and then break out due to stress of waiting. I want to know ahora mismo!

Thanks.

White trees and songs,
she crawls beneath the stars.
"Forgive me, hearts of Gods,
I have broken words.
The promises I held to heart
were crushed beneath the power of love."'

No comments:

Post a Comment