Sunday, March 6, 2011

Six Kovo of Twenty Eleven

ALT key=love

And then he tells me he wants his friend back. Has he lost her? I didn't remember stopping being her. But, maybe I did. The question becomes, who am I now, then? Am I everything he wanted? Because that's who I was trying to be.

But where am I? Why am I different? Am I floating in the limbo of a deeper dream? This is reality.

So, here I am. Sorry, angry, working, tired, and knowing there's still more I'm hiding from. Because I remember being here and you left. Now that you're back, I've changed? All I've ever done was change.

Change is the only constant thing in life. "If you were to kill me, the last thing I would say would be an apology for bleeding on your shirt."

Girls and calculus,
the number twenty-seven can't break through.
Time breaks all barriers,
even love can't be forever.'

No comments:

Post a Comment