Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Twenty-Two Lapkritis of Twenty Eleven

Dear Blogspot, can I tell you the tale of a broken heart? Scratched throat and tired eyes, would that be alright?
Can I tell you the story of a lost melody? Out of tune and drifting too quietly, would that be alright?
Can I tell you an anecdote? Of loss and hope and solitude, would that be okay?
Can I tell you the destruction I could bring? Of court and jail...Everything, would that be alright?

I will not take vengeance. I will not lose my cool. I will make it without him. I don't know how, but I will.

Now, I will try to focus on things around me that don't involve him.

1 comment:

  1. It'll be easy to "make it without me" when you've been having sex with another guy for over six months and hiding it from me. You've got your fallback. You're an amazingly horrible person. Good job.

    ReplyDelete