Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Twenty-Eighth of Twenty Twelve

Yesterday made it ten months. One year, one month, and twenty-nine days until I get married.
I am so excited.
I'll wear this dress:(1584)


With a green sash that will go with this garter set: (16)


And each table will be scattered with these: (2.95)


But our centerpieces will be more desert-y: (20)


And our save-the-dates will look like this (but four days forward): (275 for all)


And cupcakes will be involved somehow: (40 or 20)




We haven't decided on rings yet, but I like (2000 or 401.89):




We'll drink Martinelli's from these cups: (60)


By the end of the day, we'll have this to commemorate it: (68)


My youngest bridesmaid will wear the first (94) while the rest wear the second (99):




And here's some miscellaneous that I want to put in our house someday:


















Honestly it doesn't matter to me what anything costs. I love him more than all the money in the world.

'Hot hot hot
as the ice rains down.
Bipolar weather,
bipolar decisions.
Come tonight,
come Friday,
bring the cake.
I'm crying'

No comments:

Post a Comment