Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7th of Twenty Thirteen

I think I'll finally be seeing a doctor soon.

Beyond that, I've been having a lot of homicidal fantasies lately. I want you to know, that I'm coming for you. Someday, I will make you suffer like I suffer everyday and I'll make it look like I was never there, you bastard.
I am above you.

Let's see: What's going on in life ahora.

Well, I'm married and that's going well. Wish I could get the fucking wedding photos (but hey, that's life). My car has been overheating, but it's doing better now. My dad's car is in the shop, so I'm taking him to work tomorrow.

School is going badly, but hell, it's that point in the semester where it's difficult to give a fuck.

Job hunt is going well and the hubby is working in a lab at school.

Man, I'm realizing that I honestly don't have anything to say.

WELL.
Let me emphasize one little thing that I think people should hear:
I am happy today and life is good. Nothing is wrong. 
I feel like I just don't get to write that enough.

'Drift gently through the wind, 
follow down the road, 
watch the others get blown away,
as you grab me close and hold'

No comments:

Post a Comment