Friday, July 2, 2010

July the Second of Two Thousand and Ten

Wow. Out of every crazy thing I want to scream, every insane word I want to yell at you, every heart-breaking phrase, all I can say is wow. And that wow can only be summed up to the fact that I can not believe you.

You did not lie to me; as such, there is no need for me to forgive you. You just did not know what you were getting into, and you were too afraid to go on. I understand. I have been there before at that point. And this commitment is scary; I know.

But I can not will myself to forgive you for that. What kind of feeling person would? After everything we have been through, all the hardships, you can't say how you feel out loud?! YOU'RE PATHETIC. What kind of person does that? How heartless did you just become? I can not believe you are doing this to me.

Stop calling me pet names, then. Stop calling me love and deary poo. It's all lies, anyways. Don't talk to me. Don't give me rides anymore. You're...I don't even know what to say.

The ocean is cold.
I feel the water surround me.
Fighting to stay above,
but hatred pulls me beneath.
The water is warmer than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment