Thursday, July 1, 2010

July the First of Two Thousand and Ten

Like I said before, the decision was already made. If you're reading this, it's probably out of confirmation, false hope, or pure curiousity. I cannot say that some of this was easy. Honestly, out of the three choices I had, it came down the most conflicting matter a girl should ever have to deal with. Who's more important?

You are amazing. Whether you believe it or not. Some people treated you wrong, but I do not see your flaws. You have always been there for me, and hopefully, always will be. You know who I am, and I know you. We are so close, people think we have some sort of relation. It makes me laugh. You are with me in spirit and soul, even when you are away. I love you.

You have known me for a while now. I remember how I met you. There was not an immediate connection, but when we found it-it was magic. I liked you so much then and I still do. You know I can not hide my feelings for you. I have shown them so many times. "I'm wearing the smile you gave me."

It's complicated between us. Has it not always been? I liked you, then you liked me... So complex. I admit, I have liked you constantly for the past two years. I have sacrificed what I should have been loyal to twice for you. The second time...was fun. But not enough.

I'm sorry. You know who you are. The first kiss means a lot to me. I will never forget ours. Just, someone else's was better. You know who you are. Happy almost monthaversary.

Honestly, I am sorry, though. I continuously lead you on and make you believe that you have a chance. And you do. Just not now. And with the way things have been, probably not for a while. I am sorry. Honestly.

'Light or dark,
my quest or my heart.
You are a candle.
Like oxygen.
My blood craves you.'

2 comments:

  1. He couldn't stay mad at you for a reason. Its completely alright. He still is going to be there, like he said he would. He cares too much not to. <3 Its still intact.

    ReplyDelete