Thursday, August 26, 2010

August Twenty-Sixth of Two Thousand and Ten

Even though sometimes it goes by really slowly, I do particularly enjoy school. All six hours of it. My classes are, at times, challenging, but three are AP (advanced placement), how could they not be? Nevertheless, I love them and I am satisfied.

First hour is AP government. Every week, three days a week, we bring in editorials about America and discuss them. You should watch our class blow up when we talk about gay marriage or the mosque in New York! Our class is mainly one-sided, but it's fun to watch everyone get upset over people not believing the same thing they do. However, the most exciting thing of all is this one Mormon. I AM SO BIASED WHEN IT COMES TO MORMONS-typicallly. But there he was, shining in the light, like an angel of Satan. This LDS believes gay marriage isn't wrong. He believes that the mosque should be accepted instead of hated. And I just want to run up to him and spawn his Mormon children! (I don't even want kids!) He restored my faith in humanity. It was beautiful.

Then, there's English. I was more scared on the first few days that it was going to be really difficult. Ends up, I've got better grammar than a lot of kids around me. And, a kid in my class is gay! :DDD "[Cute, fuzzy bunnies] going prowling for carrots." Right now, I'm doing a story analysis on "The Story of an Hour." It's about Louise Mallard, a now, widow with a heart problem. When she hears her husband is dead, she disappears to her room to celebrate. However, he turns out to be alive and she dies of a heart attack from shock. And that's how that went. The more I analyze it, the more I think about the subtle evil that could be there. Did Josephine know Brently was downstairs and was trying to kill her sister, Louise? If so, does Josephine have a secret crush on Brently and wants him to love her, so she's killing his wife? Did Richards lie all along to help this evil plot? Why is Josephine so eager to get Louise out of the room? Too many questions, so little answers.

Third hour is orchestra, which is always amazing. My teacher makes orchestra so much fun and everyone loves him. Right now, my orchestra class is playing "Ididarod," "Love Song from Kanding," and "The Tempest." They are all very different pieces, but all very fun. I'm so happy to finally be a first violin. Yay~

Lunch is amazing. Pokemon FTW. Battled a friend today who beat me with his level one hundred Gengar, Estella. I knew I was going to lose, but Christ, I killed five of his pokemon and I had three left. Fuck cakes. My table is pretty interesting. I'm the only girl left at our table now that my best friend has LEFT ME! But it's all good because I'm a dude between the ears. I love our political and economic debates. <3

Fourth hour is MY class. Sure, it's tough, but psychology is where it's at. I'd like to be a clinical psychologist when I grow up and help out those crazies. I love the crazies. The classwork is tough and the reading is BORING! But notes and review time are really helpful, so I'm grateful for that.

Fifth hour anatomy. Dear God, just when you think all the memorizing is over HERE COMES SO MORE, MOTHERFUCKER! Christ, and that class takes forever! But at least there are some of my friends in there, that's the only thing that keeps me going. "So, Daughter, what did you do in anatomy today?" "We made babies!"

Sixth hour, I'm a student aid. I miss having that class. But I realize now, it was, no matter how amazing, too easy. And my teacher was tough. She's great and the best teacher I've had so far. I love working with her. She makes me want to be an english teacher, So inspirational. <3~

P.S., World, I really want to kiss him again. I keep playing it over and over in my mind and I swear, I will kiss him. I will.


'Wants, desires,
secret fires.
Burn within me,
light of eternity.
Wish and dream,
thought of stream.
Hopeless bliss,
from you-a kiss.'

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how entertaining this was to read.

    Sincerely,
    "Angel of Satan"

    ReplyDelete