Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September First of Two Thousand and Ten

Yes, we all know about the salmonella in...is it Iowa? Well, national news could only lead us to that. As such, we learned that one of the farms where the salmonella was found was just a truly disgusting place. Even workers weren't treated right; some employees had filed multiple counts of sexual harassment. Some guy (of course) in the back pipes up, since it wasn't clarified, "Wait, the workers or the..." Everyone laughs and then our teacher interrupts, "CHICKENS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!" Then, the whole class only feel into a larger fit of laughter and we couldn't even move on to the next subject for five minutes. I love that class. (Fifteen hundred Americans have gotten sick from salmonella so far [well, last week]. People should really cook their eggs; we're not Rambo.)

I would like to take a moment now to kind of apologize. I mean, I'm not taking back anything I said, but I may have SLIGHTLY over-exxagerated. I mean, you're certainly not related to Satan in any way, but I'm just not very godly, so take it as a compliment. And no, I don't actually want to have your children-aslo an over-exxageration. I'm just saying here, honestly, that was not stuff that I was spitting out at random. There's a lot of weirdness going on in my head.

Has anyone noticed that I am a giant feminist? I swear, I cannot stand weak boys. I just want to punch them in their guy parts and laugh evilly. Seriously, you're a man (or going to be one) so GROW UP! I hate it when boys act like small girls, ignorant and immature. I HATE IT SO MUCH I COULD CALL SATAN AND SLAUGHTER THEM ALL.

'Oh, demons and angels,
future isn't yours to choose.
Jumped and fell,
he held the sword.
Can't help him now,
he will...'

1 comment:

  1. Naw you lissen here garlfren! I'll be all up in yo' bweesness if ya'll don't step off my ladylike figure and matching sequined stiletto heels. If I can dodge a wrench in these things then I can dodge you!

    ReplyDelete