Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fourteen Birželis of Twenty Eleven

I haven't really been sure what to say. These past two weeks have probably been the oddest in my entire life.

I'm sure it's no consolation, but I was ready. I can't believe it either. After all these posts, all those words, every moment, and I was ready to walk away. Phone in hand, with my feet up against the laundry machine, I said those awful words: "I think we should take a break." Oh, no, I didn't really think that. I never did.

Necessity.

Or, was it?

I've been pondering this for the last twenty-five (or so) hours and I'm not really sure what to think of it. I guess as statements go it was a Freudian slip; maybe it was just guilt talking. It could have been pressure.

But that's not the point. I went, basically, no where. I cried a lot, and then I didn't cry at all. Ran two and a quarter miles, burned some calories, stayed together with my boyfriend.

I'm not ready to blog about this yet.
I want a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15 (0301.jdu) or a Lenovo ThinkPad L420 or L520.

'No italics on Facebook
or was it orange tags?
January fifth conflicting Recker.
Who's tired of bonzai and the Five-O
Where BC isn't before Christ?
I'm tired of rocking
back and forth.'

No comments:

Post a Comment