Sunday, December 5, 2010

December the Fifth of Two Thousand and Ten

I think things are finally settling back on normal. I think. Everything doesn't seem so angry and hostile, but that's because every word I say is a lie. It hurts to know this, and to say this, but at least I may speak the truth once, if only. Because, at least you will know, if ever, here. Instead of from someone. Yet, I cannot fully determine the truth. Where does absolute truth lie?

I keep wanting to say something that changes every day. You're right, why should I be tied down when I can't make up my mind? But, I keep getting more and more set. I don't know what to say anymore than he's not going in the friend zone, even though I said I would put him there. He's mine. We established it.

Don't think anger will break me out of this. I made a mistake, and it was fixed, to your disgust. I can't keep lying to you. So, ask me.

'Where does the water break?
Something you can hold,
but never shape.
However, I am earth,
falling to bending and shaping.
Hold me, love me,
without someone,
I am nothing.'

2 comments:

  1. The right question is an artform. Finding it generally can be considered hopeless and impossible. The divine has to lay down the stepping stones in the right direction. From its perspective however this is the equivilant of shoving its children into the answer.

    ReplyDelete