Monday, December 20, 2010

December the Twentieth of Two Thousand and Ten

I wish I could post on the SA Forums sometimes. I mean, obviously, they kind of know what they're talking about. At one point on Page Two, someone asks why Alex carries around a camera all the time. As far as I've read, they haven't found the answer that is my theory. I, personally, think it's very obvious why Alex was carrying around a camera. Once he realized he was being stalked, I'm sure he wanted evidence. However, it slowly progressed to him realizing that he didn't remember what was happening (and thus, the orange memory pills). But, those weren't working either. So, Alex thinks, now what? Video. Whether it was Slender Man or Alex who distorted the video, it doesn't matter. Video evidence is irreplaceable. Alex, a film student, would know this. So, when he can't remember, he videotapes, because then he will.
You know, months of hard work won't fit into less than twenty videos. Where is the other work? Everything is important, Jay.

I've been feeling a lot of rage lately. At so many people. It's weird, but I know I've been pretty snappy lately. However, as soon as I saw you, I feel into happiness. I'm sure I've been happy in a while. Like, really happy. That satisfaction that is only given and can't just happen (or, at least, that's what I believe). He just makes me feel that way.

I love to hate you.

I don't like it when we fight; I don't like to hurt you, doll. I just want you to know that the silence isn't hatred, it's simple anger. It's not that I don't want to work things out, it's that I don't want to yell at you.

'Dancing through a sky of fish,
swimming through a sea of moons.
Smile spreads across your face.
-Nudge nudge-
You're next to me.'

1 comment: