Saturday, December 25, 2010

December the Twenty-Fifth of Two Thousand and Ten

Dear Douglas Adams, I haven't called NASA yet. But, I'm pretty sure I will. And the White House, at that. What's more is that I hope you actually gave me their numbers and I then have to pay a giant bill for the phone. Because I have hope for you, and your book.

You know, world, I worry a lot about her. In only five months, we'll both be walking away from a place where we are supported and into the unknown. However, I'm walking away into some sort of security with people and money. She walks away with some fucked up idea of life will be without a driver's permit or money that is accessible. But, that's not the only reason I worry. She isn't as innocent as she acts, world. There is some reason why everyone hates her, but if you're not on her side, then obviously you're completely against her. If you betray her once, she attacks with no regrets. She did it recently. But seriously, there's something wrong with her logic. She won't let it go. And that's what worries me.

I'm stuck in a debate. Between logic/reason and want. I know that my major will be psychology. However, I don't know what I want to minor in. Most likely, music. I think. But it would be more practical to minor in CJ. But, yet, it might be even more practical to minor in pre-med. However, you can't really minor in medicine and get any credit for it; thus, double major. So, I'll take a double major between psychology and medicine with a minor in CJ and some extra music classes for keeping up.

I hope this isn't my last post of 2010.

'Jolly feelings float throughout the holiday home,
and smiles warm teh air.
A small light brings fragrance to this,
and breaks into heart.'

1 comment: