Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seven Gruodis of Twenty Eleven

I got my new jeans today and I love them. So, now I'm wearing them and my necklace. Wishing I could convince you.

I only have one playlist (that I made) on my iPod. It's filled with 88 songs and it's called the "Sad Song Playlist." I listen to it every day when I go to school and think about how much I miss you. Sometimes I cry on my way to and from school.

It's not really okay.

So, internet, I'm going to tell you the songs. (And some of their lyrics.)

"This ain't lust,
I know,
this is love.
If I tell the world,
I'll never say enough,
it was not said to you,
and that's exactly what I need to do."

-Chasing Pavements, Adele

"Girl, you got to change your crazy ways...
That kind of lovin'
turns a man to a slave.
That kind of lovin'
right o his grave."

-Crazy, Aerosmith

"Can't you see,
I'm begging, please...
You can take away all that I thought was wrong."

-Back to Me, All-American Rejects

"Let's talk this over,
it's not like we're dead...
Don't leave me hanging,
in a city so dead...
You were all the things I thought I knew,
I thought we could be.

You were everything (everything)
that I wanted.
We were meant to be,
supposed to be, but we lost it.
How did the memories so close to me just fade away?
All this time [I] was pretending,
so much for my happy ending...

It's nice to know that you were there...
It's nice to know we had it all..."

-My Happy Ending, Avril Lavigne

"I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again...
She's lost inside."

-Nobody's Home, Avril Lavigne

"[I] tried to say,
things that [I] can't undo.
If I had my way,
I'd never get over you...

I don't want to fall to pieces,
I just want to sit and stare at you.
I don't want to talk about it.
And I don't want a conversation,
I want to cry in front of you.
And I don't want a conversation,
'cause I'm in love with you.

You're the only one,
I'd be with 'til the end.
When I come undone,
you bring me back again...
Wanna know how you feel...

-Fall to Pieces, Avril Lavigne

"I miss you,
I miss you so bad.
I don't forget you,
oh, it's so sad.
I hope you can hear me,
I remember it clearly.
The day,
you slipped away,
I found it won't be the same.

I didn't get around to kiss you,
goodbye on the hand.
I wish that I could see you again.
I know that I can't...
I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up.
I keep asking why.
I can't take it,
it wasn't fake it...
Now you're gone (x2)
There you go (x2)
Somewhere I can't bring you back...

-Slipped Away, Avril Lavigne

"She can ruin your faith,
with her casual lies.
She only reveals what she wants you to see...
She can lead you to love...
She'll callously cut you,
and laugh while you're bleeding.
But she'll bring out the best and the worst
you can be..."

-She's Always a Woman to Me, Billy Joel

"Sometimes it feels just like I'm walling in the ocean...
Let the rain of what I feel right now, come down.
Let the rain come down.

Gimme something,
I need something for protection...
I thought of just your face,
relaxed and floated into space...
Now waking to the sun,
I calculate what I have done,
like jumping from the bow (yeah)
just to prove that I knew how (yeah).
It's midnight's late reminder of
the loss of her,
the one I love...
Into the ocean,
end it all..."

-Into the Ocean, Blue October

-Worthless, The Brave Little Toaster

"Never look back,
we said,
how was I to know I'd miss you so?
Lonely up ahead,
emptiness behind.
Where do I go?...
Still I miss you so much.

From the bottom of my broken heart,
there's just a thing or two I'd like you to know.
You were my first love.
You were my true love.
From the first kisses to the very last one...
I never knew love 'til there was you...

Baby, I said, please stay.
Give our love a chance for one more day.
We could have worked things out.
Taking time is what love's all about..."

-From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, Britney Spears

"How you kiss at night,
I miss the way we sleep.
Like there's no sunrise,
Like the taste of your smile.
I miss the way breathe.

I miss everything about you.
Can't believe still want you.
After all the things we've been through.
I miss everything about you,
without you.

I see your [brown] eyes,
every time I close mine...
When I'm not around you,
it's like I'm not with me.

I miss everything about you.
(Still you're gone).
Can't believe that I still want you.
(In loving you I never should've walked after).
After all the things we've been through,
(I know it's never gonna come again).
I miss everything about you,
without you."

-I Never Told You, Colbie Caillat

"I think you took my heart away,
when you said you're leaving.
'Cause right now I am hurting,
all over again...

I'm breaking at the cracks.
And everything goes black.
It's another heart attack.
And I can't handle that.
Love, I need you back...

And I'll be everything,
you always said that I could be.
If only you'd be waiting,
right here for me, patiently."

-Breakin' at the Cracks, Colbie Caillat

"Alone between the sheets
Only brings exasperation.
It's time to walk the streets,
Smell the desperation.:

-Overkill, Colin Hay

"I would say I'm sorry,
if I thought that it would change your mind.
But I know that this time
I have said too much
Been too unkind.

I try to laugh about it,
Cover it all up with lies.
I try and laugh about it,
Hiding the tears in my eyes...

I would break down at your feet,
And beg forgiveness,
Plead with you.
But I know that it's too late.
And now there's nothing I can do.

I would tell you
That I loved you
If I thought that you would stay
But I know that it's no use
That you've already
Gone away...
Now I would do most anything
To get you back by my side
But I just keep on laughing
Hiding the tears in my eyes."

-Boys Don't Cry, The Cure

"Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you...

If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
Time after time."

-Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper

"Throw me in a landfill
Don't think about the consequences
Throw me in the dirt pit
Don't think about the choices that you make
Throw me in the water
Don't think about the splash I will create
Leave me at the alter
Knowing all the things you just escaped...
Wipe away your tear stains."

-Landfill, Daughter.

"I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that...

Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over...

My life with you means everything,
So I won't give up that easily...
Can we make this something good?"

-It's Not Over, Daughtry

"Tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you...

Memories, supposed to fade.
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go.
Didn't think it'd be this hard.
Should be strong, movin' on...
Maybe I regret everything I said,
No way to take it all back, yeah.
Now I'm on my own..."

-A Little Too Not Over You, David Archuleta

"I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that...
I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder...

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be...

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense."

-White Flag, Dido

-"My Heart, Your Hands," Dommin

"Today is a new day
Put the pain away today
Tomorrow
Tomorrow's a new way
Your scars will fade someday...

The thought of losing you is not an option
The thought of losing you never was
The thought of losing you is not an option
It's not an option...

I'll be sure that the future is bright, you can follow me."

-The Thought of Losing You, Dredg

-China Roses, Enya

"You don't know what you got till you're missing it a lot
I had to go throw it away
I was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart I apologize
What I did to you was hurtful
What I'm going through is hurtful...

I used to be a fool
It was a foolish game I played
And it's a fool's faith coming mistakes I made
Once I had it right it was all too late."

-Hurtful, Erik Hassle

"Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me...
In the end
Everyone ends up alone
Losing her
The only one who's ever known
Who I am
Who I'm not, who I wanna be."

-You Found Me, The Fray

"I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Well it's easy to pretend
I know I'm not a fool
Should've known better than to cheat a friend
Wasted chance that I've been given
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you.

We'd hurt eachother with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have been in this dance forever
But no one's gonna dance with me
Please stay."

-Careless Whispers, George Michael

-Still Alive, GLaDOS

"She's got a smile that would make the most senile
Annoying old man bite his tongue
I'm not done
She's got eyes comparable to sunrise
And it doesn't stop there
Man I swear
She's got porcelain skin of course she's a ten
And now she's even got her own song
But movin' on
She's got the cutest laugh I ever heard
And we can be on the phone for three hours
Not sayin' one word
And I would still cherish every moment
And when I start to build my future she's the main component
Call it dumb call it luck call it love or whatever you call it but
Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like here."

-Cupid's Chokehold, Gym Class Heroes

-Zooster's Breakout, Hans Zimmer

"Call it one drink too many
Call it pride of a man
But it don't make no difference if you sit or you stand
'Cause they both end in trouble and start with a grin
Yeah they both end in trouble and start with a grin...
I am on my way back to where I started."

-Down in the Valley, The Head and The Heart

"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears."

-The Reason, Hoobastank

"You've got the best of both worlds
You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,
And lift him back up again...
though your mind is rather reckless...
Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write
Kind of turn themselves into knives...
Although you were biased I love your advice
Your comebacks ‒ they're quick
And probably have to do with your insecurities
There's no shame in being crazy,
Depending on how you take these
Words that paraphrasing this relationship we're staging.

-A Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz

"I'm watching you
turning away
I wish I could turn back the hands of time
to yesterday
I know I was wrong
I made a mistake
Now the only one I love
is going away

Just when you're leaving
If I could find the words to say
that will make you stay

I played you
just like a game
But this player plays the fool
at the end of the day
I know that I changed
I wish I had grew
I wish that I could make you see
what I'm going through."

-Just When You're Leavin', Joanna Pacitti

-Keep On Keepin' On, Jojo

"When I see you
I have to stop to catch my breath, oh
Because it's somethin that you do to me...

Sunshine
You'll always be my sunshine
(You'll always be my sunshine)
No compares to you
Don't you go, don't you go nowhere...
And like an angel
You're always right on time
So glad you're finally mine."

-Sunshine, Jojo

-Want You Gone, GLaDOS

"I woke up today
Woke up wide awake
In an empty bed
Staring at an empty room
I have myself to blame...

I'm seeing it all so clear
I hate myself for losing you
What do you do when you look in the mirror
And staring at you is why he's not here?

Now I dread each day
Knowing that I can't be saved
From the loneliness
Of living without you."

-I Hate Myself for Losing You, Kelly Clarkson

"You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways...
They say the devil's water
It ain't so sweet
You dont have to drink right now."

-When You Were Young, The Killers

-Poker Face (Instrumental), Lady Gaga

"You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going
You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you...

And just when I
I thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on."

-Footprints in the Sand, Leona Lewis

"A strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me that I hurt you this way...
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes.

She said 'If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see...'
But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else
Start over, start over."

-Whatever It Takes, Lifehouse

"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain, there is healing
In your name I find meaning...

The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes."

-Broken, Lifehouse

"Though I don't understand the meaning of love
I do not mind if I die trying, ohhh...
I'm asking for your help
I am going through hell
Afraid nothing can save me but the sound of your voice
You cut out all the noise
And now that I can see mistakes so clearly now
I'd kill if I could take you back."

-How, Maroon 5

"Your whisper, so clear
The world disappeared
I've fallen to the darkness
It's impossible to express
I move, confused
I'm wrapped up, I've sinned...

Please don't resist anymore
I'll never leave you alone.
You're picture-perfect
Completely worth it...
I'm screaming, scratching, crawling
And we know it 'cause I'm always
Coming back to you, coming back to you
And you know how much I miss it."

-Get Back In My Life, Maroon 5

"You want the world, I'll give you mine
Cause your the girl I'll never find
And I'm the boy you've left behind
I know you think you're satisfied
And God knows how hard we try
But if you showed up at my door
I could give you so much more."

-Last Chance, Maroon 5

"Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh...
So fall down
I need you to trust me...

So you say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't perfect"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed.

Take it, take it all
Take all that I have."

-Never Gonna Leave This Bed, Maroon 5

"I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
(Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me
The silence is slowly killing me.

Say your faith is shaken
You may be mistaken
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting there
I don't care where I have to go."

-Misery, Maroon 5

"If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing."

-If I Ain't Got You, Maroon 5 (Original by Alicia Keys).

"From the moment the lights went off
Everything had changed
Lie awake in an empty room
In my head it all feels the same
Like the taste of the day you left
That still lingers on my breath
And the dampness of tears that left...
I cannot live without it
Every time I wind up back at your door...

If I took you for granted
I apologize for acting tough
You’re my reason for living
And there’s no way I’m giving up, oh."

-Back At Your Door, Maroon 5

-Exile Vilify, The National

"There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how
Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall."

-Wonderwall, Oasis

-Sedge Tree, Shenmue OST

-Lagrimas Negras, Otto

-Fireflies, Owl City

-Solamente TĂș, Pablo Alboran

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me."

-Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, Panic! At the Disco

"How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all...
So take a look at me now,
'cause there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face...

I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why."

-Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now), Phil Collins

"Cause I can't stop loving you
No I can't stop loving you
No I won't stop loving you
Why should I?

Even try ……I'll always be here by your side
Why, why, why ……I never wanted to say goodbye
Why even try ….I'm always here if you change, change your mind."

-Can't Stop Loving You, Phil Collins

"I listen to our favorite song
playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game of easy come and easy go
But I wonder does he know
Has he ever felt like this.

But now I hear you found somebody new
and that I never meant that much to you
To hear that tears me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife
I guess."

-Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Poison

"That you don't ever want to see me again
And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten...
I can't stand losing you...
I guess you'd call it suicide
But I'm too full to swallow my pride."

-Can't Stand Losing You, The Police

"Bed's too big without you
Cold wind blows right through my open door
I can't sleep with your memory
Dreaming dreams of what used to be
When she left I was cold inside...
All I gained was heartache
All I made was one mistake."

-The Bed's Too Big Without You, The Police

"Guide me through with your hand
Lead with your words spoken
Show me how to listen...
Let your light shine through me
Take this hate I can't release
Help me make the blind see
Misery loves its company."

-Misery Loves Its Company, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

-Fruits Basket Opening Theme

"Man there's so many times
I don't know what I'm doing
Like I don't know now...
Her tears like diamonds on the floor
And her diamonds bring me down
Cause I can't help her now
She's down in it
She tried her best but now she can't win it
Hard to see them on the ground
Her diamonds falling down...

She shuts out the night
Tries to close her eyes
If she can find daylight
She'll be alright."

-Her Diamonds, Rob Thomas

"'Cuz you've been on my mind,
I've been drifting for quite some time...
I need someone to save me...

You're all I want,
All I want, all I want,
'Cuz there's black and there's white
and there's wrong and there's right,
I can't go one more night without telling you that I am sorry
For all the pain I caused.
I've been gone for so long without telling you that I am sorry,
Can you hear me?
Please forgive me!

I'm screaming through the noise,
Tell me you can hear my voice,
I am so lost without you,
I am so lost without you here."

-Black And White, Royal Tailor

-Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright

-The World Is Not a Cherry Pie, Sarp Yilmaz

"I would fly to the moon & back if
you'll be...
If you'll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where we
belong
So would you be my baby?"

-To The Moon and Back, Savage Garden

"'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even...
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces."

-Breakeven (Falling to Pieces), The Script

"I am so ashamed of all the trouble I have caused
I am so ashamed of all these un-opened doors
I am so ashamed of what I have become."

-You Will Leave A Mark, A Silent Film

"Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear...

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do."

-Run, Snow Patrol

-Hugs, Starship Amazing

"I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that I say I need You...

Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall...


So this is the way I say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Yours."

-Learning to Breathe, Switchfoot

"My heart is darker than these oceans
My heart is frozen underneath...
Oh Lord, why did you forsake me?
Oh Lord, don't be far away away
Storm clouds gathering beside me
Please Lord, don't look the other way."

-Shadow Proves The Sunshine, Switchfoot

-You Would Have Loved This, Tarja

-Love Story, Taylor Swift

"I see your face in my mind as I drive away,
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way.
People are people,
And sometimes we change our minds.
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time...
Now I don't know what to be without you around...

And we know it's never simple,
Never easy.
Never a clean break, noone here to save me.
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I can't breathe without you,
but I have to...

Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt."

-Breathe, Taylor Swift

"I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night...

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do...

And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be...
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart...
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into."

-Teardrops On My Guitar, Taylor Swift

-Should've Said No, Taylor Swift.

-Baby, Tenacious D

-Drops of Jupiter, Train

"Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you...

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will...

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful."

-Marry Me, Train

"Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need...
I hope
life treats you kind
And I hope
you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy
and happiness...
And I will always love you."

-I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston

-Nothing, Young Man

"I still want you by my side"
-The First Cut Is The Deepest, Cat Stevens

"You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring felling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more that I need you
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
We're so in love when we're together
And I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart in my soul."

-You're the Inspiration, Chicago

-Don't Know What You've Got 'Til Its Gone, Cinderella

-Pumped Up Kicks (Dubstep), Original by Foster The People

-half tears,
black shirts,
obsession follows.
Confusion.
Trash.
Skyrim.'

1 comment:

  1. You should look up the lyrics to that Jar of Hearts song and actually read them, just reverse the position of the guy and the girl in the song. It's basically exactly about your fucked up situation.

    ReplyDelete