Saturday, December 17, 2011

(Morning Of) Seventeen Groudis of Twenty Eleven

I think I'm having a hard time coping.
I was finally ready to go to bed and my screensaver is this:

So, this is what I end up seeing:

That feel, bro. Man, I know I really messed things up between me and everyone. I know I'm making the right decision, but it hurts. We had some good times together. And I was becoming happy in a different way. I felt young. But I suppose I wanted this enough to do it.
I feel guilt, not regret.

Also, since that picture was so horrible and makes me look funky, here I am at one in the morning, trying to pull my life together:

P.S. I still look through my FB photos and wonder about him...
'Trouble and time,
loss and gain,
one door closes,
one opens again.
I don't know
where I feel my path goes.
But life goes in circles.
History always repeats itself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment