Sunday, November 14, 2010

November the Fourteenth of Two Thousand and Ten

There is only one thing left to say. I have said it all weekend, since Friday, repeatedly, to anyone with a conflict, but I will say it once more just to make sure that everyone understands: So, what now? It is only three of the most powerful words I've ever spoken. More intense than, "I love you." Because when you say, "So, what now?" the world stops and people are forced to really think what the progression of their lives are and what happens once a goal is met. Or, something disastrous happens. Something unexpected will cross your path, what then? Are we really ready for the worst, what ever it may be? The answer is, and will always be, no. No one is ready for what ever will happen, because who spends their time thinking about that shit all the time? No longer how long someone will deny it, there is not a person on Earth who doesn't (even secretly) hope for good to come. No one can deny that to themselves; no one.

We both believe it. We both think that it's true. Yet, I keep hoping that situations can be avoided. The awkward tension shouldn't exist. Although, and this will bother me forever, that question really threw me off. When you ask, I sat there shocked for a split second, thinking, 'Really?' I guess I could not have hesitated too long, or else you would have gotten suspicious. Anyways, not my point here. I'm pretty sure you know. That's why it isn't him, or anyone else. That's the reason why.

Super bipolar about what to do here. :/

'Quiet is louder in the dark,
and life is scarier when it's lit.
Where are the middles?
Lost in the oblivion of your eyes.'

No comments:

Post a Comment