Thursday, November 4, 2010

November the Fourth of Two Thousand and Ten

Only now do I begin to feel those lovesick twangs. I think that I want you, but yet I do not. I miss what we had, what we could have had, but yet, I do not. I do not regret the decision I have made, for as I said before, it has shown me the sun (reference "Allegory of a Dark Cave" by Plato). I do not need to play a part in a play before I can figure out what was here, I know myself too well for that. It is just that comparison is a sick habit that I can not kick. Like I told you last November the First,"You are an amazing kisser." Some boys just won't stack up.

I've got the proof that I'm not yours anymore though. Unlike your worry, it is not some boy or some love note written by a girl. It is my physical evidence of change, my only status. Where did this come from, you might ask. China. I will wear it round, we'll see who notices.

You two, the boy and the girl, with the Friday hangouts, want to do it for Winter Formal? With my volleyball friend too? She's got a deep soul, I'm sure you will like her.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Who knows what another day will bring?

'Between the stars lie planets,
like broken bicycles.
Traveled far to find a home,
but only to be broken and misused.
Why must I be so bicycle?
And you the sin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment