Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November the Seventeenth of Two Thousand and Ten

Where does this time fly by? Like birds in winter, it passes by us quicker than a cool summer breeze. Not only that, but it is the moment that creeps forward when you realize that time has in fact surpassed you too and every moment and pleasure that could have been possibly experienced in that time is lost. But lost too is the time you could have spent actually doing something instead of now wondering what you could have had, would have had, had you not been wasting your time. Then again, what is time wasted? Time use not being productive? Time that passes quicker than it should? Good times you wish could be brought back? And a longer time is wasted again.

It's a hard life to lead, leading one not for yourself. Should I ever? What is a day where I could only think of what I want? Never existed. Something I do for myself, like decide between silver and gold, whether to wear my hair up or down, and when to do my homework. Most things I do for everyone else. My weight, hair, what colors I wear, classes I take, when I get my homework done, hours on facebook...The list goes on to infinity. I never truly realized how much of my life is given away to please others until I stopped what could be halted and looked at what had changed. I wear more colors of the rainbow now. I stand up for myself now. I think evil things about people I love now and desperately wish I could say them (but to no avail). I do my homework later.

When he took a step over the line I took a step forward over his. No one pushes that button and gets away with it; no one. Rude words, glare, and easy contradictions have for only a day have made your life hell and you know it. Do not test me. This is the only point where I DO NOT BACK FUCKING DOWN-EVER. You will lose this fight against me, even if it means when I go away,we never speak again.

'Two makes more than broken hearts
and disappointed souls.
Where does the line between respect
and love break?
Hope is never around the corner,
and forgiveness is a mile beyond.'

No comments:

Post a Comment