Thursday, November 25, 2010

November the Twenty-Sixth of Two Thousand and Ten

It's been a long day. Even though I slept in until 10:22 AM.

I know you are right. It only takes a certain variable to discover absolute truth. For some, it is unbinding of chains. For others, it is just a good friend. How could I be so blind? Or is it bias that destroys me? Maybe it's just the fact that I'm so eager to believe you...

I'm not complaining. I did this. I want this.

This is all too funny. The irony is overwhelming. Uncaring, selfish, and using? BOTH SIDES. LOL. The weirder thing is that you feel used, because she tried to get to him. But really, he's using her to get to her. WEIRD.

'Bright nights and hearts,
heated days and movies.
Cliches and broken bones.
Where are they?'

No comments:

Post a Comment