Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Second of Two Thousand and Ten

Here we go again. New day, same play. She's right world, they aren't my friends. I mean, they were before I started treating them like play things. "Friends don't mess with your mind or fuck with your feelings." I'm a bad person and a bad friend. What am I trying to accomplish here by destroying them? I wish not to stand up for myself when I don't deserve it, but I know that I'm not purposely trying to hurt them. If I could be with them both, and please them both, but I can't.

I know now that my problem, how I have tried to deny it, is that I am on the rebound. Once more, as always. I wish no one had gotten caught up in this either. I want to run away from you two, and never put you through the damage my heart will take out. I've already stabbed one of you, but you won't see the blood 'til I pull out the knife. I wish I could tell you, other you, to run. But I can't. My sick self needs someone to be hers.

Even sicker, is that there's only one person I want. Only one.

'What sick sun is this?
Rising and turning the sky black.
What bright moons are you?
When did two become the heros of the day?
Don't save me.
Only I have sheathed myself.'

1 comment:

  1. You say that you're a horrible friend but truth is you rock. More than you know. Plus I pulled that knife out long ago. I still haven't seen the blood nor do I think I will.

    ReplyDelete