Thursday, November 11, 2010

November the Twelfth of Two Thousand and Ten

I need to take a break from psychology and realize what is going on in my crazy life. First, I'm pretty sure he either knows and is denying it or he actually hates me and wants me to go away, but I just haven't gotten the hint yet. There is not denying the truth of a crush because a lie about feelings and truth will only escalate things to a new level of hell. Yet, I still wish it would go away and never come back. It's like I try to make my life more complicated. Screw this, I will never change for anyone. Two, what do you expect of me? To be more than I am? You never clarify and you expect me to read your mind. You are not a child; use your words.

How am I supposed to describe to you this feelings? What words bring to my head? How everything gets strongly taken one way or another. It isn't like you don't know the feeling, girl. You've been in my place before, haven't you? Or have you?
I keep telling you, it's the big picture,not just the little pieces of what you want. Good and bad, we take it all or leave it be.

'Falling apart when being picked up,
destroyed for the fun.
Like white in white wilderness,
everyone is lost in the dark.'

No comments:

Post a Comment