Monday, August 15, 2011

Fifteen Rugpjūtis of Twenty Eleven


Every moment is becoming a very tiny countdown. Everything I'm doing now is in preparation. But it's not a trip. It's moving. Only seven years ago, I moved out and took all my toys somewhere new. This place I call home. Where I'm going now is will become my home. I shouldn't be scared; I should be happy. I'm getting my freedom, and everything that comes with it. I get to decorate~~~ (Shouldn't that be enough in itself?) I have a laptop and I get to design my own schedule and take classes I want to take! I should be delighted.

Some part of me thinks I was more ready to face it when the concept of seeing him again was ahead. I suppose that you don't always get what you want in life. Oh well.

What problems arise since February? I certainly didn't expect this. I hope that it is a simple matter of time and paranoia. If not, this will certainly be a predicament.

'Shiny globes in golden letters,
lead my into a new hope,
and a style I can call my own.
Sprinkles tickle my desserts
with smiles and friendship.'

No comments:

Post a Comment