Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Six Rugsėjis of Twenty Eleven

Lithuania, I am sick of your nonsensical accents and months.

It's funny, when people ask me how I am, my answer no longer settles on fine or alright. How many ways are there to say wonderful? Amazing, superb, perfect, scrumptious, awesome, sweet, brilliant, thrilling, exuberant, joyful, incredible, astounding, heart-fluttering, excellent, fabulouuuuuuuuuuussss~, fantastic, groovy, totally rad, magnificent, marvelous, peachy, pleasant, terrific, breathtaking, grand, mind-blowing, alluring, dazzling, and so much more.

I can't figure it out right now. Whether it's hormones, or if I really wish I could spend the rest of my life with this guy. I mean, the value of our relationship has increased significantly over the past few months. ("Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone)") Maybe it's that. Maybe my love for him is blossoming like a flower. Blooming and growing as I crave him more and more. Never in my life have I felt this way. Not even in a childhood crush, have I felt such a desire to be with someone. I want him to cuddle me when I fall asleep, I want us to buy a house and keep cute little kittens in it together, and someday I hope that he'll want to leave one knee up and put on knee down and tell me that he feels the same way.

We like so much, and we have so many awesome times together. There's nothing wrong with feeling the way I do. I'm not saying that I want something major right now, I understand how ridiculous that is. But a girl can always dream that there's light in my future. Who knows?

'Printed black stockings run through the night,
she cries on her white sheets.
He knows her devilish secrets,
her mystic ways.
She clutches the cross at her bedside,
begging for love,
but only receiving forgiveness.'

No comments:

Post a Comment