Thursday, September 22, 2011

Twenty-Two Rugsėjis of Twenty Eleven

I wonder if I have any right to be hurt...

I knew from the start he wasn't going to be able to make it. I could just tell. Maybe it was the way he kept putting off or didn't talk about, but I knew. That's not what bothers me. I want him to take a break and do what he wants. I just miss him like crazy.

I just feel like it came out of nowhere. All of a sudden, we've got these issues again. What changed? I thought he said we could be together again because he trusted me. Because he believed me when I said I wasn't interested in the guys at college and that I don't want anyone but him. He said that it didn't bother him anymore...

And then this. It blows up in my face before I even know what's happening. I like to take my time and suddenly I'm cheating? He can stroll in whenever he likes, but I'd prefer a notice before. I like to have time to prepare and look beautiful for him. If he doesn't want me to, I guess I don't need to.

'Me maquillo
y me cepillo mi pelo.
Me pongo ropa,
y me pongo mis zapatos.
Mi novio va a llegar.
Estoy bien.'

No comments:

Post a Comment