Friday, October 7, 2011

Seven Spalis of Twenty Eleven


I don't think I've ever been able to drink hot chocolate without eating the little marshmallows first. And then letting it sit because it's always too hot to start.






Anyways...I present a quite sad scenario that I was pondering today as I ate alone. A girl and a boy meet. They fall in love. But, by fate, he lives far away from her (in England, to be precise). And they jack up the phone bill calling each other, and they talk everyday for hours, longing for the other's touch. Sometimes, they cry anguished tears of loneliness, knowing that the only thing they have is each other (even thought there are people around them). Eventually, she leaves him for another man, but texts him occasionally and they chat. But never more. She still misses him. He still misses her. One day, he tells her this:
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me, my weakness, but I don't know why...Without you it's hard to survive.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling; and every time we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last, need you by my side.
Suddenly, it's the saddest song I've ever heard. I actually cried.

I think I've been needing a cry recently. Everything is just tearing me apart. It feels like an eternity since he's been here, but it's only been two days. It's weird because even though I'm no where near anything dealing with PMS I've been super emotional lately. Like today, I skyped my friend who recently had their room repainted. It looked exactly like his. I literally tripped out. All I could say was, "Where are you? Tell me where you are. Where the hell are you?!" I felt like I was choking with regret and anger. Or how about poetry? I read a poem titled "How to Watch Your Brother Die." I sobbed like a child at the reality that it could be me. Even his cousin makes me cry. I think about how I always tried to impress him, to leave him with a positive impression of me, and how now I might not see him again. He goes to my rival school and all...

Recently, I've just felt sad. I know I have all these amazing things to look forward to, but sometimes I just want to curl up into his arms and wish all my troubles away.

But, for now, I must sleep.

"Je faire dormir maintenant, je vais regarder tu ttu, mais non assez ttu, mon amor"

To my sweet:

'Shadow blends with darkness,
a smile spreads across her lips.
Jane couldn't stop her,
from taking down the
yellow wallpaper.
"I'm his lover. Thanks for coming."
Never did Paris stand,
but Aphrodite loves her apple.'

No comments:

Post a Comment