Thursday, October 27, 2011

Twenty-Seven Spalis of Twenty Eleven

I feel like I haven't posted anything in months. (It's only been eleven days).

I recently finished a really incredible novella, and now I'm going to start Pandora's Star.

I honestly don't feel like I have much to say. I've been incredibly excited for Halloween and there's only about 5 weeks of school left! Sweet!

Well, as much as I used to hate it, I can't stop listening to the Aperature Science Musical Device.

I'm pretty sick of feminism. Modern (or third/fourth) wave feminists aren't looking for rights; they're trying to be better than men. In fact, they have already achieved it and it sickens me. All the cruel hypocrisy about what women can (violently) do to men without a complaint, and women are still whining about the society's view of women as sexual beings.

Honestly, even as a woman, feminism is a pretty sick thing.



'Crinkled skies hold stars behind them,
shattered dreams reveal her hope.
It's time to make that left turn,
and embrace what we've known.
Stop fighting,
start falling,
live,
love,
laugh.'

No comments:

Post a Comment