Monday, October 10, 2011

Ten Spalis of Twenty Eleven

I got caught up in some LGBTQ videos for Coming Out Week (which is this week) and I found this song, ""I'm Da Best". It's not my favorite by Shunda K, but it's still pretty fucking good.

Oh, and for whoever may ever read my blog, I like girls and boys. Bisexual is still LGBTQ. Fuck off, haters.

I've got this little light that smiles on me all the time. Makes me warm when I should be cold and makes me feel together when I'm lonely. That is love. I used to hate it. I despised how it was thrown around and tossed away. I knew it was abused to get sex and get abused lovers to stay. It's be trashed, tarnished, and spit on. Even though I hated it, I believed.

I always used to tell her that when I met my soul mate, I would cut his dick off. Well, I think I found him and I'm not going to cut it off.

Now, my love is manifesting itself into a physical being. It's starting to form plans instead of just dreams and "wouldn't that be amazing"s. It's starting to become dialogue and blessings. "I'm going to marry her." It's becoming questions about whether the rings should be silver or gold and what kind of stone we might pick. It's about moving in and how we'll afford it and where we'd live. It's about this love that's made plans. It's made plans.

I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that this man wants to be with me forever. Out of every girl he's ever liked, ever fucked, ever seen on the internet...He wants to be with me. He picked me out of millions of opportunities (over Gaga!).

Honey Dick and Knockers sittin' in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes the baby in the baby carriage, Fuck that shit.

Our babies will look like this:

AND THEY'LL BE MOTHERFUCKING ADORABLE

'Restless nights without rocks,
calming flow to falter.
She cries goodbye and cries hello,
joy and sorrow in every push.
Shadow covered in darkness,
forgiveness in her palm.
A bed is on the horizon,
and she climbs in with him.'

No comments:

Post a Comment