Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sixteen Spalis of Twenty Eleven

Seventeen phone calls, four Skype calls, two texts, three skype messages, two answering machine messages, one message on AIM, and two hours later, I'm starting to give up hope. I wait thirty minutes and it was like he disappeared. I tried everything, but the phone won't even ring anymore. I wait on Skype for minutes while it rings, hoping and praying that I'll be able to talk to him soon. But nope.

I'm sure he's just gone to bed. He was just tired...I'm sure. But am I? Normally he at least says goodnight, or messages me or something. He couldn't be mad at me without saying so, could he?

I just miss him so much.

I've been talking about him with my friends. Today I even said, "I should probably be engaged by then."

I so desperately crave a ring on my finger.

I'm too anxious to sleep; I can't do my homework either. I don't know what to do; try to sleep, I guess.

I just want to know where he's gone off too...I miss him.

'Til the shadows disappear,
through the Hundred Acre Woods,
up to the skulls,
and through the forests,
I cross and bear weight,
my driving force,
my longing for you.'

1 comment:

  1. Don't freakin' forget that my phone froze up and I went to sleep and all this freaking out was all over nothing even though you were having dinner dates with that dopefiend WILLIAM!

    ReplyDelete