Friday, October 15, 2010

October the Fifteenth of Two Thousand and Ten

I figured it out. I am a chronic flirt, which you should all know by now. I realized why. I feel like I need to flirt with a guy to keep him around, to keep him caring about me, to keep him being my friend. It is unacceptable for me to act this way. I am a grown woman, mature (or, in the least, maturing). It is almost ridiculous for me to continue my life this way. I AM NOT SOME CHILD. I will not flaunt around to build a friendship. If anything, I should do the opposite. I should keep my distance and stay away.

"I don't want the day to come when he says, 'Goodbye' and it means forever." I don't want that day to come. I spend so many nights thinking about it, crying over it. I can't ever tempt destiny...

'Holding you hand,
your eyes look so warm.
I move close to you,
and you slip away.
Looking back,
I'm not sure if you
were ever there at all.'

1 comment:

  1. Fixing a problem can sometimes be as simple as realizing it exists.

    ReplyDelete