Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October the Twentieth of Two Thousand Ten

Day Three:

Big surprise how you make me feel.

Our arguments hit me deep, but I do not forget. I remember when he used to say, "You'll be sacrificing everything we worked for. Our world together." -sob- I will never pity you again. Your broken heart is my play toy, for my innocent one was yours. I have forgiven, but will never forget. I watch carefully from a distance, only revealing what I must.

Nevertheless, you still make my heart beat fast. I'm sure that you are magic. When I see you, I want to make out with you. That would be inappropriate, though.

What is the theme behind your wounding? Broken Trust.
How? It's simple. I believed in someone, to be a good person, who destroyed my life.
This is my dedication to you, boy. You ruined everything I ever had going for me. You ruined who I was as a person; I still can't trust completely. I let you know me, and understand me, but you violated me. Never again can I be the same. Furthermore, for the longest time it was like I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH. Everything was so wrong that I couldn't even tell myself what happened. Now that I know, I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop dreaming about it. I can't stop hating over it. I was seven, and you were eleven. You know what you were doing, and I had no clue. Sometimes, consensual sound be defined.

'Looking around,
I fight away the light.
Can't stop water from spinning,
the time keeps dripping.
Is this a broken mind,
or a working soul?'

No comments:

Post a Comment