Sunday, October 3, 2010

October the Third of Two Thousand and Ten

I was having a good day up until I got that text. It's so simple, so innocent, yet it makes me want to scream. "She needs cat ears to be [his] girl." Oh! That just makes me want to punch her in the face! I mean, I love him (platonically. He's sweet, kind, funny, smart, and more. But this girl! Ugh! Originally, I could understand why he likes her; she's attractive in a way. But with him, it will always be more than skin deep. She's there for him. However, not enough. When he really needs someone by his side to have and to hold, she'll walk away. Everything is lost. She's known him long enough to know him. but to care...I sort of doubt that she ever really will.

I really care about this boy. We are getting married, if the world did not know. (YAY! I'M ENGAGED, BITCHES!) I kind of feel like I already know him, like I can understand what he means. (Even though he does articulate his meaning quite well). However, I think it goes deeper than that. When I speak to him and her (another her), it feels like we're all connected, as if our feelings were attached to a string. We can all pick up on each other. The best part is, I feel as though I can trust you. I mean, it's only been a year and I've already told you some of my most personal secrets. You stayed at my house 'til one A.M. talking. I feel like we could just chill forever. Even more, it feels like we could talk and talk and talk. There's nothing we would not talk about, yet we never run out of things to say.

I am pleased with life at the moment.

"If it were an object, I'd just want to walk up to her with and smack her, screaming, 'Look at this, bitch! Look what we did!'"

'Spread apart the open sky,
stars keep the dark.
Close me behind the last one,
and break a time over me.'

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! NAMES!
    (But if I could like that, I would!)

    ReplyDelete