Monday, September 6, 2010

September the Fourth of Two Thousand and Ten

"I Stand Here Ironing" and "A Rose For Emily." So many ways to view each epic tale. I hate them both with a fire that burns inside my soul like the sun. They just, simply, bore me to death. I want to tear them to shreds. Scratch that, I want to glare at them until someone takes the book away from me because I am creeping them out. You want to know how much I hate these stories? Remember our old "pal" Tim O'Brien? Yeah, the fuckface that decided to make no decision at all and go to Vietnam-off to the war he doesn't believe in. Well, Tillie Olsen and William Faulkner make Tim O'Brien seem fun. This was my thought reading Olsen and Walkner, 'I need a break; I think I'll read The Things They Carried.' Exact thought. I terribly hate that book; I hate reading Tim O'Brien. He angers me. That man is a small girl with no balls at all and I swear to God, I am more of a man than he is. (Honestly, I'm more of a man than a lot of guys I know. I'm a super tomboy). Maybe I should take that back. What we read in Principles of English II made me hate him. What's in the Senior AP English book isn't all that bad. It's actually kind of fun. ...Now I can't make up my own mind FML.

Speaking of that, I just browsed through mylifeisaverage.com, love.givesmehope.com, and fmylife.com. Best websites ever. Haven't been there? Then, stop being a fucking loser and look 'em up. You'll laugh your ass off, go AWWWWWWW~, and then think, 'your life does suck.' My neighbors love gives me hope.

I shall return another day.

'Smile a moment,
hold your breath.
His moon is the light,
and your breath is the trees.
Run like an angel,
speak like the wind,
and hold onto you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment