Monday, September 20, 2010

September Twentieth of Two Thousand and Ten

Monday birthday's must be disappointing. I wouldn't remember, however, considering I haven't had one in...five years. That's it. So, I would've been eleven. And thinking about it, I didn't even know you then. I didn't really know anyone then, even myself, or especially the world. The people I have come to know and love/appreciate were never my childhood friends. Not surprising, though. I was a very "interesting" child to say the least.

I have had to learn to type on too many new keyboards within the last few weeks. My parents bought two new computers within the last two weeks. First, a Mac, because we though, 'Might as well convert.' And then, it crashed. While waiting for it to get fixed, we bought a Windows. We're PCs. <3

Dear God, I feel dirty. Not in the sexual way, either. Nor in the literally covered in dirt way. I mean, just disgusting. I feel sick to my stomach. And I'm posting this paragraph to blame you. I read over thirty of your posts, and God, incest never seemed so sick. You had me worrying for your mental health until you clarified the situation to me.

Listening to Pandora.com-Bullet for my Valentine Radio. "Come on, 'Hearts Burst Into Fire!' Come on!!" Then, it came on. I am desperately pleased.

Anyways, back to you, Mr.Disturbing. Yeah, that's your nickname now. I declare to be so. And my word is final here! You scared me! That was just...have you even ever read your blog? It's like you're not even there. I can't find you inside those posts. I can't wait to see the one you promised me that truly represents you. Or, in a scary possibility, you could actually be the way ninety percent of your blog is. ...I think I might cry.

So, world, how are you? If anyone cares, I'm pretty good. Doing some epic flirting. I think he and I are the same page now. (Random song quote: How do you expect to ever get laid if you sit inside and play your computer games?") I'm glad he is. Or, maybe he's not. Do you think I'm talking about your friend? Do you?

I want calling possibilities on the blog. That would be crazy fun.

Have a good day! I demand it! :]

'Fan blows,
where is the wind?
I want your voice,
take my hand.
Spin around,
I'm taking in your eyes.
Bath my heart in your smell,
I can't wait for you.'

5 comments:

  1. Is the video game guy Mac? I didn't know there was a new hollywood romance brewing in town... That's my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a PC and I'm basically the best thing ever! Have fun with your dopey white box that you paid extra for just so that it could not work and not be fixed by anybody but Apple's own racket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said that it was a random quote, way to get it. It's just from a song; I thought it was funny.
    Hey, I don't like this new PC much either, but it's better than the Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It said in the post that it was from a song, I knew it was a song quote, but you were applying it to the current situation thus I deduced that you have a super huge crush on some guy and he likes video games!

    ReplyDelete