Monday, September 27, 2010

September the Twenty-Seventh of Two Thousand and Ten

I am being deliberately harassed, I swear to God. Maybe it's that they forget, but I can't stand crowds. My mom wants to know why I'm so off my mood, well maybe it's because she dragged me into a crowd and suffocated me in it. I've been on the verge of tears for over two hours. Thanks a lot, I was dying in there. It's to notice that no one, even your best friend, can see the tears welling in your eyes. I managed to talk to only two people, beyond my group, because I was having a full-on panic attack. I was clinging to each of my arms for dear life, because if I let go I would be swept into the crowd and lost in the wind, my worst nightmare. (Where did this claustrophobia/panic attacking come from? I can stand people, but no when their touching me constantly, rubbing against me, it makes me want to kill them all. I could sit in a small cave for hours, no deal. It's just people that get me. I'm choking up now just thinking about it.)

More than that, why is everyone on my back? My brother and sister won't leave me alone about hanging out with one guy friend. Even threatens me with a loss of boyfriend because of our friendship. He trusts me; does anyone understand the concept?! Are they trying to take out anger on our lasting, and bueno, relationship because they don't have them?

Why does everyone keep calling me fat?!

I need to cry. Excuse me, world.

'the soft touch of wind,
liquid hits my face.
Warmth.
I open my eyes,
face only stained with crimson.
The space expands.
I have been waiting for you.'

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swears, I was just jokin' when I called you porky! It was just a troll because I'm a rudeboy! I can't help myself sometimes. The blood gets everywhere.

    ReplyDelete