Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September the Twenty-First of Two Thousand and Ten

It is hilarious, blogspot.com. There's this great feature where you can click "Next Blog" which just leads you to random blogs so that you can follow them or whatnot. People post funny things on the blog that any sexual predator might be reading. I know that, do they? "Let's post pictures of our children in front of our house! Nobody will ever be able to figure out where we live!" I love parents like that. Actually, inspiring this post, I was on a blog today (after clicking "Next Blog" like five times) that was a family blog. These people posted pictures of them kissing, the grandfather's funeral, their kids, and even their kids teeth. I laughed. I feel corrupted, but I really wanted to comment anonymously and say, "I will rape your children." Because honestly, wouldn't that be a wake-up call to the family who thought they were safe online? Is it possible to be "safe" online anyways? That's like having safe sex without any protection. Oh, how naïve.

YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, ORANGE, ORANGE, RED, RED, RED, PURPLE, VIOLET, PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE, VIOLET, VIOLET, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, BLUE, GREEN, GREEN, GREEN. I can only be so insane once every day.

"If you don't want any rocking, you have to use pry." Is my dad watching a show on how to break into houses? :O That explains the extra money we can throw around. Buy a car! Buy a car! (If my parents get a car, so do I!)

That was sweet of you to post. :3

'Help my soul,
rock me away.
Shake me to sleep,
lakes become my bed.
Slowly falling upwards,
death is fading.'

No comments:

Post a Comment