Sunday, September 26, 2010

September the Twenty-Sixth of Two Thousand and Ten

"You're really smart and he's...not." Wow, you fail. Honestly, he's not smart and neither is she. Where does he even get off thinking she is? She fails classes all the time! She doesn't do her homework, she fails tests, and she has no idea what she's doing with her life and she's not trying to figure it out. Oh, and where does she get off thinking she can tell me how to live my life?! That fucking bitch. Seriously, if anyone needs to get lectured about morals here, it's her. "I don't flirt with other guys." First off, we flirted for, like, a week and a half. Second, maybe you remember your boyfriend's friend? Oh yeah, you almost broke up with your boyfriend for him. Hm...wonder how that happened.

I'm felling awfully bitchy recently. Especially since she's been trying to push my buttons. Stupid stupid girl. He didn't want to be your date anyways. Oh, and you, she's not worth your time.

Can't wait for next Saturday-yard sale+epic conversations. Can not wait.
"This is a story for another day."

'Never take my breath away,
never say "another day."
Don't cloud my mind with broken words,
let my heart break free.
Crying through the broken glass,
blood and brains weren't meant to last.'

No comments:

Post a Comment